Advice on Cloud Accounting
What is cloud accounting?
Cloud accounting is the maintenance of your accounting records on the internet rather than using software on your computer. This is beneficial as:
- You can access your records anywhere you have an internet connection
- You can access them on a variety of devices, for example, a PC, Mac, tablet or mobile telephone
- You can access your information at any time of the day or night
- There are no IT setup costs, they just work like any other webpage or app
- Any updates to the software are automatic and never need installing
- It allows accountants and/or bookkeepers to access at the data without needing to visit your office
- You can link it up with your online banking, so that the bank automatically feeds in
We would recommend that you contact us, so that we can advise you on the most suitable package for your business.
We are able to visit you on site and provide as many of your employees with as much training as necessary, to ensure that those responsible for the accounts production are confident using the cloud based software. We can then provide support, as and when required, either by visiting you on site or via telephone and e-mail support.
If you would like further information regarding this service, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Need help with cloud accounting?
Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.