HM Revenue & Customs forms


64-8 – Authorising your agent.

CWF1 – Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax.

CT41G (New Company) – Corporation Tax, New Company Details.


P11DX – Dispensation for expenses payments and benefits in kind.

P11D(b) – Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due.

P38s – Student employees.

P46 – Notice of new employee.

P46: Car – Car provided for the private use of an employee or director.


VAT1 – Application for registration.

VAT2 – Partnership details.

VAT7 – Application to cancel your VAT registration.

VAT68 – Request for transfer of a registration number.

LinkHM Revenue & Customs

  • Request a call back

    Your name*

    Your telephone number*